MISSHA Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Tone-Up Emulsion helps to make bright and radiant skin through balancing oil and moisture level of skin and bringing skin to a new level of brightness.
- Whitening lotion to improve dark complexions and even skin tone.
- Helps to balance oil/moisture level of skin to make healthy skin condition and provides radiance and vitality to the skin.
- Light and soft to the skin without stickiness afterfeel.
- Illuminating skin like pure snow.
- Care for step by step with the basic skin care system.
- Prevent skin from latent harmful environment.
- Treat whitening concerns in early stages through a scientific brightening care.
- Early Pigmentation Care: Whitening lotion treats dull and uneven skin tone for a brighter complexion.
- Oil-Water Balance Control: Helps control oil to water balance for healthy and vitalized skin.
- Moisturizing Whitening Lotion: Absorbs without stickiness for moist and supple skin.
3. Main Ingredients
- Precious extracts from White Truffles are very rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids and make your skin young and silky.
- Neo White LP: As a unique ingredient stabilizing lipoic acid well known as an anti-oxidant ingredient, it helps prevent and improve consecutive skin problems of whitening like flaws, blemishes, discoloration and dull complexions to make radiant and pure show-white skin.
- Snow Lotus Flower Extracts: It is so called Tibet's treasure due to its strong vitality against the cold, protects skin from external harmful factors like active oxygen and makes it moist and comfortable.
- Vitamin tree extract: It is extracted from sea buckthorn containing much vitamin by extra high pressure, it delivers active ingredients to skin stably to make skin bright and radiant.
- Rice Ferment Water: Rice has been widely used for beauty treatments. Rice Ferment Water is a fermented ingredient from Rice Bran rich in nutrients like vitamins, through brewing and provides radiance and moisture to skin.
- Apply after serum. Take an appropriate amount of lotion on the palm of hands and apply it over the face following skin texture.
- Use MISSHA Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Tone Up - Series in following direction:
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Freesia Alba Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Niacinamide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sea Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Titanium Dioxide, Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate Extract, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzophenone-4, Xanthan Gum, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Bht, Sucrose Cocoate, Copper Sulfate, Glucose, Polyacrylic Acid, Sodium C14-17 Alkyl Sec Sulfonate, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Methoxy Peg-45 Thioctate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Gluconolactone, Campsis Grandiflora Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Peg-180, Fullerenes