MISSHA Pure Source Pocket Pack (Aloe) is a moisturizing gel type sleeping pack containing Aloe extract that helps to provide excellent hydrating and smoothing for skin.
Pocket filled with abundant natural essential source.
Easy pouch mask pack can be used by a simply squeezing!
- Suitable for those who wants to care for moisturizing skin.
- Contain Aloe 200mg in each sleeping pack.
- Little pouches full of natural ingredients in small packs instead of a big one avoiding wastage.
- Easy to squeeze and close again for multiple times usage.
- Convenient Packaging With Simple Squeezing Method Caters For 2~3 Times Usage: Pocket type of mask pack to help provide intensive benefit and simple use only squeezing it.
- Containing Aloe 200mg, Moisturizing Sleeping Pack: Sleeping pack to help promote dry skin to be moisturized and sleek during sleep.
- Fresh Gel Texture to Penetrate Into Skin Well: Light gel type to penetrate into skin without stickiness.
- Others available MISSHA Pure Source Collection here:
- 7 types of Sleeping Packs:
- Aloe: For moisture.
- Honey: For elasticity.
- Pearl: For smooth, bright skin.
- Green Tea: For relaxed skin with full of moisture.
- Tee Tree: For fresh, clear skin.
- Shea Butter: For deep moisture.
- Lemon: For vitality.
- Wash Off Pack:
- Pomegranate: For removal of sebum and impurities.
- Peeling Gel Pack:
- Rice: For easy and quick peeling for bright, clear skin.
- Peel Off Pack:
- Lotus: For fresh, moisturized skin with easy peel off pack.
3. Main Ingredients
- Aloe: Aloe which grow up in dessert to help provide abundant moisture and soothing benefit.
- Sleeping – Pack: Helps skin with specific solution according to daily skin condition.
- At the last step of skin care after washing the face, apply an appropriate amount over face. Leave on overnight and rinse with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Pick the one in accordance with daily skin condition.
- Squeeze it for using.
- Close it with a cap for keeping.
- If you use it with MISSHA Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask, you can achieve more healthy skin on the next day.
According to the skin condition, use the sheet mask and sleeping pack diversely:
- Use Peeling Gel or Peel-Off-Mask BEFORE a sheet mask!
- Use Sleeping-Packs AFTER a sheet mask!
- If use a gel type, it would be helpful for soothing after keeping it under refrigeration.
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.