MISSHA Professional Highlighter Brush is a highlighter brush for T-zone and C-zone with perfect tension mixing goat hair and synthetic hair at the golden ratio (6:4) for your 3-dimensional and gorgeous makeup.
It increases the completeness of the makeup like a pro with a brush in perfect shape and material make-up for each steps without causing irritation to skin.
- The makeup brush to help instill a higher grade of precision in whoever holds it.
- The shape and material of the brush are customized for each makeup step. They help provide the same effect as professional makeup.
- The makeup brush to help provide a pleasant feel. The ultra-fine hair of the brush expresses intricate makeup as it softly touches the skin without causing any irritation.
- Perfect tension mixing goat hair and synthetic hair and easy application for thin and natural makeup.
- Included a brush pouch, it keeps the brush clean.
- Gives Beginners Professional Results: A high quality brush with the right texture and shape for every step of your makeup regimen, allows even beginners to achieve professional results.
- Glamorous hair and comfortable grip for easy makeup.
- Soft Texture: Tapered fibers provide for a super soft texture that doesn't irritate the skin and allows for more natural-looking makeup application.
- Perfect tension mixing goat hair and synthetic hair at the golden ratio (6:4) helps to adhere the makeup on skin effectively to create flawless makeup and allow you to highlight specific areas of the face for more refined and expressive makeup.
- Fibers: Goat Hair + Synthetic Hair.
- Handle: Wood.
- Ferrule: Aluminum.
- Apply highlighter with professional highlighter brush and sweep away on the back of hand to control the amount appropriately.
- Stand the brush and touch T-zone and C-zone lightly.
Clean Up Directions:
- Pour appropriate amount of cleanser into any bowl.
- Using a brush cleanser, wash brush in lukewarm water rubbing gently with hands. The Brush Cleanser can be purchased separately here: MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser.
- Note: Do not cleanse with hot water and do not dry with hair dryer - may damage bristles and change shape.
- The MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser can help to clean makeup brush with perfect detergency and with soft conditioner effect to maintain the quality of the brush.
- Put the brushes into the cleanser. Move the brush around in circular motion for cleansing.
- Wash the brush with water.
- Dry the brush with towel.
- Hang the brush upside down in shaded and airy area.
- Others MISSHA Professional Brushes available separately.