MISSHA Fix Me Make-Up Fixer is a make-up setting spray for extra-durable make-up and additional moisturizer. This spray will help you to set your makeup in place with the use of fine mist makeup fixer.
- Film fixing polymer coats your makeup with a light and airy protective coat and makes it durable and smudge-proof for a long time. Even after 6 hours, your make up looks like freshly applied.
- Extra fine particles coat the make-up with a delicate protective sheath and a planar magic complexion.
- Pure moisture with bamboo water and extracts of Centella Asiatica, which cools additionally enjoyable and soothes irritated skin.
- Extra-long lasting makeup.
- No smearing and clogging.
- Without the hassle of distension.
- Simple to use.
- Makeup fixing & coating: The fine mist of the fixer provides a thin coating layer to keep your makeup from fading and smudging.
- Fine mist: Misty like a fog, the product will cover your face evenly from whichever angle it is sprayed from.
- 100% Protection: Makeup will not fade easily and last through sweat and oil.
FIX ME Makeup Fixer Mist
- Unlike sprays with heavy water drops, the fine mist spreads thinly and evenly onto entire face.
3. Main Ingredients
- Recharge from the inside out.
- Bamboo Water: Hydrates and nourishes skin.
- Centella Extract: Soothes and cools irritated skin.
- Spray onto face from about 20-30cm away before and after makeup application. Wait about 30 seconds - 1 minute so a protective layer can form.
- Make sure to clean the nozzle after usage. When you feel that the mist is weak or not spreading evenly, remove the nozzle and clean it with warm water.
Q: My face feels tight after using a fixer! What to do?
A: Fixers usually contain a thin film creating property that might make your face feel tight while it dries. FIX ME Makeup Fixer tried to minimize this ingredient and maximize the fixing capabilities.
Q: How do I improve the fixing effects?
A: Fixers are usually better at fixing powder based products onto skin, so using a powder to finish off your makeup, THEN setting all of that with a fixer will optimize results. Avoid touching your face while the fixer dries.
Water, Polyester-5, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyldodeceth-16, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Fragrance(Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides