MISSHA Cover Maestro Tip Concealer is a soft velvety tip concealer for concealing dark eye circle or trouble area (pigment spots or other imperfection) on the skin. It provides long lasting high coverage clean look and does not dry out the skin even after long hours. The tip enabled a more gentle and precise application on delicate area.
It also contains extracts of Centella Asiatica and Green Tea which soothes very sensitive skin.
Color: No.21 Piano
- Perfect melody drawn on the skin!
- Master the art of concealing with the hand of a maestro.
- Long wearing formula with soft velvet texture.
- Lightweight with medium to high coverage.
- Long wearing formula without dryness and darkening.
- Tight Adherence: Light, thin and instant cover adheres to skin without smudging.
- Soft Velvet Texture: The soft velvety texture tightly adheres to skin like a magnet.
- Tight Adherence With Long Lasting Effect Without Dryness: Long lasting coverage without dryness and darkening.
- Healthy Cover With Soothing Care Ingredient: Can also be used for sensitive skin as the ingredients includes Centella Asiatica Extract and Green Tea Extract. These ingredients are calming and is good for sensitive skin.
- This creamy velvet texture covers any skin troubles and creates a clean skin finish.
- Moisturizing and no sticky residue.
- 6 different colors of MISSHA Cover Maestro Tip Concealer available separately:
- No.17 Pianissimo - Neutral 17/ Highlighter
- No.21 Piano - Neutral 21
- No.22 Forte - Neutral 22
- No.23 Fortissimo - Neutral 23/ Shading
- Accento - Peach Beige/ Dark Circle Cover
- Diminuendo - Green Beige / Red Cheek Bye Bye
For Covering Dark Eye Circle
- Dot it around the dark circles with the sharp edge of the tip and tap with your finger or brush (Used Accento).
For Covering Trouble Area
- Dot onto embossed pimples, freckle with wide part of the tip and tap with your finger or puff (Diminuendo for redness/ Piano, Forte for blemishes).
- Tip: For higher coverage, apply another layer of concealer.
For Contouring & Strobing
Shading on the chin, cheek bones, and hairline with Fortissimo.
- Stroking on the forehead, nose bridge, and C-zone with Pianissimo.
Water, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, CI 77492, Sodium Chloride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, CI 77491, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Benzoate, Polysilicone-11, CI 77499, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin