MISSHA Cicadin Hydro Centella Scar Ointment is formulated with soothing ingredients (Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Methylparaben, Asiatic Acid), it helps soothe and improve tired skin. It is a scar ointment that can be used on top of cream.
Centella Scar Ointment contains the essentials of centella in a form of powder. It's highly nourishing and concentrated, using it as its active ingredient.
*Centella extracts 1.00%
- Suitable for those who have acne or trouble-prone skin.
- Suitable for those who need treatment on scars or ulcer.
- Suitable for those who need quick and soft cica care.
- Safe Medical Treatment For Skin
- Centella Scar Ointment (Eucalyptus) is a form of aid that gets absorbed with a refreshing and moisturizing finish that it can be applied on scars or ulcer.
- Extracted The Essential of Centella's Core Ingredients
- Centella Asiatica is known as mild plant of Madagascar. It was used as cure for sensitive skin by the natives from a long time ago.
Gets absorbed quickly and softly like a facial cream.
3. Main Ingredients
- Centella Asiatica: (Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic acid) helps skin soothing and protecting.
- Put the patch cream all over the face and used it on where there is a skin trouble.
- Apply it 1 to 2 times per day on affected areas.
- Following users as below are not allowed to use:
- For patients who have sensitive reactions on this aid or ingredients of this ointment.
- For those who have secondary infections or scars.
- Do not use it for opthalmalogical use.
- Note: Do not apply more than recommended amount.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol,Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Methylparaben, Asiatic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance