MISSHA Artistool Shadow Brush #304 is a shadow brush that helps to express deep and defining point shadow. The hair brush helps adhere shadow closely to kin and express strong defining color. Evenly cut flat shadow brush effectively smudges point shadow.
It increases the completeness of the makeup like a pro with a brush in perfect shape and material make-up for each steps without causing irritation to skin.
- Suitable for those who is looking to achieve more precise shadow application.
- Suitable for those who is for a product that minimizes shadow fallout and caking.
- Suitable for those who is looking for a makeup brush that does not cause irritation.
- The makeup brush to help instill a higher grade of precision in whoever holds it.
- The shape and material of the brush are customized for each makeup step. They help provide the same effect as professional makeup.
- The makeup brush to help provide a pleasant feel. The ultra-fine hair of the brush expresses intricate makeup as it softly touches the skin without causing any irritation.
- Shadow brush helps express deep and defining point shadow.
The elastic and quality white horse hair brush helps adhere shadow closely to skin and express strong, defining color.
- The evenly cut flat shadow brush effectively smudges point shadow.
- Gives Beginners Professional Results: A brush with the right texture and shape for every step of your makeup regimen, allows even beginners to achieve professional results.
- Soft Texture: Tapered fibers provide for a super soft texture that doesn't irritate the skin and allows for more natural-looking makeup application.
- The elastic and quality white horse hair brush helps adhere shadow closely to skin and express strong, defining color.
- The evenly cut flat shadow brush effectively smudges point shadow!
- Fibers: White Horse Hair.
- Handle: Wood.
- Ferrule: Aluminum.
- Take the shadow with the brush and shake off a little to adjust the amount.
- Express a smudging effect by touching the skin with the tip of the brush that is used to apply point makeup.
Clean Up Directions:
- Wipe off excess product onto tissue.
- Using a brush cleanser, wash brush in lukewarm water rubbing gently with hands. The Brush Cleanser can be purchased separately here: MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser.
- The MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser can help to clean makeup brush with perfect detergency and with soft conditioner effect to maintain the quality of the brush.
- Hold the handle and shake off excess water.
- Dry the brush with the fibers and ferrule facing down in a well-ventilated, shaded area.
- Others available MISSHA Artistool Makeup Brush can be purchased separately.