MISSHA Artistool Concealer Brush #106 is a concealer brush that helps to cover small blemishes without brush mark with natural look effect. It increases the completeness of the makeup like a pro with a brush in perfect shape and material make-up for each steps without causing irritation to skin.
- Suitable for those who wants to apply precisely without boundaries.
- Suitable for those who feels uncomfortable when using flat-cutting brush.
- Suitable for those who wants to apply concealer with better adherence without being cakey.
- Suitable for those who wants to look perfect brush for cover maestro concealer.
- The makeup brush to help instill a higher grade of precision in whoever holds it.
- The shape and material of the brush are customized for each makeup step. They help provide the same effect as professional makeup.
- The makeup brush to help provide a pleasant feel. The ultra-fine hair of the brush expresses intricate makeup as it softly touches the skin without causing any irritation.
- Included a brush pouch, it keeps the brush clean.
- Gives Beginners Professional Results: A brush with the right texture and shape for every step of your makeup regimen, allows even beginners to achieve professional results.
- Soft, resilient fibers allow for thin, streak free concealer application.
- Due to its cutting shape, you can cover efficiently from small part to large part of skin.
- All makeup step fitting material and shape brush to give professional makeup finish.
- Soft Texture: Tapered fibers provide for a super soft texture that does not irritate the skin and gives delicate makeup look.
- Included brush cover allows for hygienic storage.
- Fibers: Synthetic.
- Handle: Wood.
- Ferrule: Aluminum.
To Cover Dark Circle or Large Part of Skin
- Take an appropriate amount of concealer all over the brush and thinly apply.
- Lay the brush at a flat angle and smooth concealer onto desired area. (Applying concealer under the eyes, around the nose and around the lips is recommended to create an even skin tone.)
- Take a small amount of concealer on the tip of the brush..
- Raise the angle of the brush and tap the product onto the desired area.
Clean Up Directions:
- Wipe off excess product onto tissue.
- Using a brush cleanser, wash brush in lukewarm water rubbing gently with hands. The Brush Cleanser can be purchased separately here: MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser.
- The MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser can help to clean makeup brush with perfect detergency and with soft conditioner effect to maintain the quality of the brush.
- Hold the handle and shake off excess water.
- Dry the brush with the fibers and ferrule facing down in a well-ventilated, shaded area.
- Others available MISSHA Artistool Makeup Brush can be purchased separately.