MISSHA Artistool Brow Brush #501 is an angled eyebrow brush for precise brow product application.
It increases the completeness of the makeup like a pro with a brush in perfect shape and material make-up for each steps without causing irritation to skin.
- The makeup brush to help instill a higher grade of precision in whoever holds it.
- The shape and material of the brush are customized for each makeup step. They help provide the same effect as professional makeup.
- The makeup brush to help provide a pleasant feel. The ultra-fine hair of the brush expresses intricate makeup as it softly touches the skin without causing any irritation.
- Draw precise, angled brows to achieve defined brow look.
- Help to apply eyebrow delicately and fill in the complete color.
- Short and stiff bristles create neat eyebrow outline .
- Gives Beginners Professional Results: A brush with the right texture and shape for every step of your makeup regimen, allows even beginners to achieve professional results.
- Soft Texture: Tapered fibers provide for a super soft texture that doesn't irritate the skin and allows for more natural-looking makeup application.
- Combination of natural & synthetic fibers minimizes fallout and allows for precise, natural-looking application of brow products.
- Short, stiff bristles create sharp, defined lines.
- Fibers: Natural+Synthetic Fiber Combination.
- Handle: Wood.
- Ferrule: Aluminum.
Used with 3-Step Brow Kit
- Apply the cake-type product to the brush.
- Create outline of desired eyebrow shape.
- Fill in the empty part of brows.
- Refine the look by combing the eyebrow texture with MISSHA Artistool Screw Brush #502. This brush is available separately.
Clean Up Directions:
- Wipe off excess product onto tissue.
- Using a brush cleanser, wash brush in lukewarm water rubbing gently with hands. The Brush Cleanser can be purchased separately here: MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser.
- The MISSHA Deep Clean Brush Cleanser can help to clean makeup brush with perfect detergency and with soft conditioner effect to maintain the quality of the brush.
- Hold the handle and shake off excess water.
- Dry the brush with the fibers and ferrule facing down in a well-ventilated, shaded area.
- Others available MISSHA Artistool Makeup Brush can be purchased separately.