MISA Cho Gong Jin First Oil is the total anti-aging oriental herbal oil for the first step of skin care to help maintain optimal balance and condition of skin, rebuilding overall energy and elasticity.
MISA Cho Gong Jin
Secret Prescription to Fight First Sign of Aging
- Suitable for those who feel their skin is still too dry even after applying the skin care product over and over.
Suitable for those who want to experience organized and intensive anti-aging steps.
- Suitable for those who want to use facial oil at the various steps with the various ways.
- Phoenix and peony, the symbols of nobility: Phoenix, an auspicious bird embroidered on the clothes of the empresses from ancient times, and peony, the queen of all flowers, symbolize the noble and precious value of MISA Cho Gong Jin line.
- Premium Oriental Herbal Anti-aging line to fight time and signs of aging.
- Skin safety tested.
- Completed clinical test of anti aging cosmetic.
- Anti Aging at the First Step of Skin Care:
- MISA Cho Gong Jin First Oil absorbs deep into the skin as applied at the first step of skin care, providing intensive anti-aging benefit such as improving skin moisturizing, elasticity and density.
- Linseed so-called ‘Seed for Life’:
- Linseed extract which contains active ingredients such as O-mega 3, lignin (phytoestrogen) and etc, and oil complex including rice bran oil, cinnamon oil and pine needle oil provide full and healthy moisture to skin.
- Oriental Herbal Facial Oil with Full Nutrition from Gongjinbichaekdan:
- 'Gongjinbichaekdan' which adds black gingseng and rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmanniae Radix Preparata ) from Gongjindan helps reinforce skin's original and natural power.
- Precious oriental herbal ingredients have been carefully selected for those concerned about the sudden changes in their skin. Gongjindan increases the spirit of water and calms down heat to strengthen the foundation and health of the skin. Rehmannia Glutinosa and Black Ginseng are added for an even greater nourishing effect.
- Gongjinbichaekdan complex was developed by adding Black Ginseng and Rehmannia Glutinosa herb to the Gongjindan prescription in the Dongeuibogam ("Mirror of Eastern Medicine") ancient medical book from the era of the Joseon Dynasty. This combination has helped to strengthen the skin foundation and health of the skin to fight against aging by itself. At the same time, it helps to deliver a rich nourishing effect to the skin.
- The valuable ingredients of Rehmannia Glutinosa herb and Black Ginseng, which are obtained through the oriental herbs processing technique of "Gujeunggupo" (steaming and drying under the sun for nine times each), improve greater nourishing effect of Gongjindan prescription.
- MISA Cho Gong Jin premium range available here separately.
3. Main Ingredients
- Oriental Gongjinbichaekdan-Complex boosts your skin with nutrition and is very effective for anti-aging. This complex is prescribed very concretely in the Korean Book of Health Dongeuibogam.
- Gongjindan is a traditional Korean herbal medicine, which is very effective for increasing of blood circulation, anti-aging and general strengthening and relaxing. It exists of Musk, Thyme, Cornus officinalis and Cervus elaphus. It´s principle is increasing of body fluid-circulation with lowering of body-temperature. So a harmony can be reached, which can prevent illness and signs of age.
- To maximize nutrition of Gongjindan, Black Ginseng and Rehmannia glutinosa is added to Gongjindan prescription.
- Black Ginseng strengthens immune system and fights stress and tiredness.
- Rehmannis Glutinosa is antibacterial and inflammatory.
- Precious oriental herbs meet innovative high tech - science.
- After washing the face, take an appropriate amount, apply on the cheeks and forehead and smooth the whole face. Lastly, cover your face with both palms to be fully absorbed.
* Different Ways for Applying Gong Jin First Oil:
- TIP 1:
- After washing the face in the morning, apply Cho Gong Jin Fist Oil while your face is still wet. Massage smoothly to make it well absorbed into the skin. In this way, you can use the product more lightly with more moisture.
- TIP 2:
- Take an appropriate amount on the cotton puff, and use as mask pack. It will also take care of areas such as lip, bridge of the nose and middle of the forehead when the makeup does not take well.
- TIP 3:
- When using sheet mask, put MISA Cho Gong Jin First Oil and mix with essence which is in the sheet mask.
- Before you take out the mask sheet out of the pouch, drop a few drops of Cho Gong Jin First Oil and mix them well. This will provide double moisture to your skin.
- * Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.